- I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone.
- I am still making order out of chaos by reinvention.
-John le Carre
- Many people come to reinvention when life changes around them, but people come in all different stripes. I’m oriented to change.
- It’s a new challenge to see how people can change your look. I like words like transformation, reinvention, and chameleon. Because one word I don’t like is predictable.
- The reinvention of daily life means marching off the edge of our maps.
- I have patches of insomnia, and I’m fascinated by the otherness of the world at night. The stillness. Daytime preoccupations fall away, standards change, thoughts change. It’s a canvas for reinvention, I think.
- The desire for reinvention seems to arise most often when companies hear the siren call of synergy and start to expand beyond their core businesses.
- I understand what it is to go through emotional trauma and retreat and go into the world of your imagination. I understand how art and music can be a place of safety in a world of reinvention.
- What I learned was the quality of continual reinvention.
- Become aware what is in you. Announce it, pronounce it, produce it and give birth to it.
- A moment’s insight is sometimes worth a life’s experience.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes
- There are many trails up the mountain, but in time, they all reach the top.
- Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will.
- Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.
-H. Jackson Browne
- Constant effort and frequent mistakes are the stepping stones of genius.
- When we arrive at the question, the answer is already near.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It’s a Wonderful Life.The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.
-M. Scott Peck
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
- If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
-John Quincy Adams
- At each point in our lives, we are at a crossroads. We are the fruit of our past and we are the architects of our future… If you want to know your past, look at your present circumstances. If you want to know your future, look at what is in your mind.
- The way we live our days is the way we live our lives.
- What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible.
- Ten cures for depression are to go out and do something for someone else and repeat it nine times.
-Martin Luther King
- Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one precious life?
- Look forward. Turn what has been done into a better path.
- People who cannot invent and reinvent themselves must be content with borrowed postures, secondhand ideas, fitting in instead of standing out.
-Warren G. Bennis
- It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.
-C. S. Lewis
- Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.
- It always seems impossible until its done.
- Action is the foundational key to all success.
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Every day You are asked to choose change or stay the same…
one you grow and move forward and
one you shrink and go backward
or worse still stay the same..
Every day You walk into the unknown.
Every day has prepared you for the next moment…
Are you ready to experience living life?
Are you ready to make a difference?
Are you ready to make a impact on the world?
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.
-Martin H Fischer
Life is that greatest story you every told
Your life is a gift, only you have the opportunity to share it with other people and impact the world.
Your life is a choice you have the power to make a difference, and change hearts
Your life is a breath you can create a whole new you by reinvention
The reinvention of daily life means marching off the edge of our maps
I am still making order out of chaos by reinvention.
-John le Carre
What I learned was the quality of continual reinvention
Zero Changes Till You Change”
– Annie Born
With reinvention you discover how you do life…
How you respond to different things like a challenge.
Do you bounce like a ball
using the momentum of the bounce
to prepare yourself
for the next opportunity
It depends what you choose as to how you respond to life’s challenges…
You will discover the secret of preparing to bounce not splat
You will discover the secret of breaking free of automatic robot mode
Living life to the full and more abundantly.
Because You Deserve To Be Real You!
Not the fake You!
To live life from your heart, not your head!
To experience every part of life!